About Me

My photo
I am a Christian wife and mother. I work outside the home full time but enjoy Monograming/Embroidery projects "on the side".

Thursday, April 24, 2008

We are "Women of Joy"





April 18 - 20, 2008; Branson, Mo.
What a wonderful weekend of Praise and Worship music with Travis Cottrell. GREAT speakers: Priscilla Shirer, Liz Curtis Higgs, Kay Arthur, Karen Kingsbury. Saturday night was a fantastic concert with Jeremy Camp. What more can I say than WOW!!! God truly blessed our hearts and now we are ready to "tackle the world!!!" I would highly recommend this conference to anyone!
Attending with me was: Jenny Douglass, Jackie Coburn, Pam Stephens, Peggy Shelton, Carol Burrell & Barbara Cochran. What a Great Group of Women!
Notice our "matchie" shirts - Thanks Pam for all your help!!!

1 comment:

Kathryn Maberry said...

I was also at the conference in Branson. Wasn't it just terrific? I posted a blog about it too if you would like to check it out (maberrymemoir@blogspot.com). Blessings!