About Me

My photo
I am a Christian wife and mother. I work outside the home full time but enjoy Monograming/Embroidery projects "on the side".

Friday, June 27, 2008

Another broken arm



Friday, June 27th, while playing hide and seek with the neighborhood children, Trey decided to climb over our privacy fence instead of going through the gate to get to the front yard and wound up with another break on his right arm. Ashleigh was babysitting him and several others and called me at work. He could wiggle and twist his arm so we thought he was fine. When I got home, he was lying on the couch and started crying when I walked in. Once Charlie got home we decided it was time to visit the Emergency Room, so off to Jackson we went. We were seen immediately (much to my surprise since the waiting room was FULL) and was out of there within an hour. He got a temp. cast and was told to see West Tn Bone and Joint clinic the following week. On Tuesday, Mimi took him to see Dr. Smith and got a nice GREEN cast.

He is going to Centri-Kid childrens camp in Talladega, AL this weekend and then has a week in Panama City with the Johnsons so we are hoping to get a waterproof cast on Wednesday - Please Dr. Smith. haha

No comments: