About Me

My photo
I am a Christian wife and mother. I work outside the home full time but enjoy Monograming/Embroidery projects "on the side".

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Biggest Looser

I am so proud to report that our team is in 5th place!!! That is so exciting. We are having so much fun working out every night - Our trainer - Dave - is the BEST!!! He really pushes us to the limit - which is what we asked for - Thanks Dave!!! It is so great seeing the results in better fitting clothes and feeling better as well. On Sunday it was SO beautiful outside so we walked outside and wound up walking 5.8 miles - WOW!!!!! It was great!
It makes me so happy to see so many people taking charge of their health and working out together - I hope this is a new trend for Brownsville - it is incredible how many children are participating as well. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BROWNSVILLE!!!!!

No comments: